Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of wonderful clients. The following is a list of testimonials of what some of my clients are saying about working with me.
- I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU for all you have done for me and always looking out for my best interest. You talked to me when I just needed someone to listen and gave me great advice. When I make it back to the area we will definitely have lunch or dinner on me. Take care and keep in touch.
As always, Caryn Hoffman, Estate Sale 2009
- Kay is not only personable but professional. I feel she is really working for me and does the best that she can do. Seems to go beyond the expected. I trust her and have confidence that she is wanting to do well for me. Top Qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
First Hired 2006 – repeat customer
- We first met Kay in 2003 when we hired her to find our first home in Phoenix, AZ. We quickly knew we made the right choice because of her personality, caring nature and need to succeed. She found us the right home all the while caring more about our feelings rather than how much money she could have made. We remained friends with Kay throughout the years and in 2009, she sold our home in 4 days and found us a new one. Kay has patience (lots of it with my husband) and genuinely cared about our happiness! Kay works for you, not for the money that can be made, but for your happiness and well being. I will never hire another real estate agent or have a better friend! Thanks Kay, we love you. Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity
First Hired 2003 – repeat customer
- 3 Homes and I Was Sold – My prior experience looking for a home led me to view 67 (homes) before I found the right one, and I had to “fire” the REALTOR I had been working with. I am so grateful that I found Kay — she made my new home search easy and fun! I bought the third home she showed me — she really knows her stuff! Being a single mother, she really looked out for my best interest in every way possible.
Linda, A Satisfied Home Buyer
- 6 Days & Sold – WOW – 6 days on the market and SOLD! After it was listed by another agent for 6 months…unbelievable!
Jo & Madeline – Sellers
- Best Realtor & Fun Too! – Kay worked with us for approximately 3 weeks before we scheduled a flight to AZ and I have to say that she responded to every email inquiry, provided us with informational links, contacts, and much more no matter what day or time it was. Truly the best Realtor® that we have ever worked with and fun too!
Gina & Eric, CA, 2 transactions
- BOUGHT SIGHT UNSEEN – I wanted to thank you all for the amazing and sustained work you’ve put through for us in the past 2 weeks! Your service is really top notch, and I will definitely refer you anyone I know who will be coming to Phoenix from now on! To buy sight unseen – WOW! You are incredible!
Alex, CA Investor, 2 transactions
- BUSINESS SAVVY – I was really happy with your marketing report on the number of hits that we are getting per month on our REALTOR.com listing. Thanks for sharing, as always, I really appreciate your business savvy.
Mardy & Chris, a seller
- Commute Suggestion – Just wanted to drop you a line to tell you we are enjoying our home. Thank you so much for all you have done for us. Even when our home in NH wasn’t sold you took time with us to show us the Valley. How awesome is that? Even the suggestion that we buy a home that is East of where I work so the sun would be at my back to and from work. That is really nice. A few times I had to come home early and one time go to work late and I remembered what you said. For the sun was in my eyes like a hood ornament! You all are the best. I promise you if I know any one looking to buy or sell a house you will be highly recommended!
Steve, 2 transactions
- CONFIDENCE – We are confident that our house will sell in the next few months with you on the job.
- DETAILS! – We wish to thank you for everything you have done for us. Even down to the detail on the little things that you remembered are what makes you so special.
Mark & Cheryl, 4 transactions
- EXPERT – at the PINNACLE! – It is not hard to see that Kay is an expert. Professionally, she is at the pinnacle . For us, however, it is the spirit and energy that puts her at a level that few can achieve. We are convinced that this experience would not have been nearly as rewarding had it not been for this very extraordinary lady. We highly recommend Kay. her expertise, professionalism and charisma are unparallelled.
Michael and Lauren Whittaker, 2 transactions
- Fell in love with 3rd home – We were really impressed with you being able to find just what we wanted. The last time we were thinking of moving the REALTOR we checked with showed us everything we said we didn’t want, and none of the things we said we did, ran us all over and wore Bill out, you had it narrowed down to three before we left your office, and of course the third one was this place and we love it. Thank you sooooo much!
Pat & Bill Brewer, Sunland 55+, buyers
- Help & Service = EXCELLENT & SUPERB – Might we say your help and service has been excellent and superb. Why would anyone choose other than Brian & Kay for real estate business? Achievers is the word. THANKS.
Les & Ila, 3rd time client
- HONEST – KNOWLEDGEABLE – Kay is honest and a very knowledgeable REALTOR. I value her professionalism. You were wonderful. A Client who won’t forget you!
- HONESTY – I really appreciate your honesty… that is why in the 4 years that we’ve know you, we haven’t even entertained the idea of even talking to another REALTOR…even though I have a BUNCH of friends who are in the business…We really appreciate the professionalism that you have.
Jennifer & Brian, East Valley, 3 transactions
- KAY MAKES IT HAPPEN – It is wonderful to meet someone that truly wants to be successful and is not afraid to do what it takes to MAKE IT HAPPEN. It is a quality that is infectious and unfortunately not very prevalent today.
Greg & Alexandra, a professional contact
- KNOWLEDGE & DILIGENCE – It is my pleasure to recommend Kay Wood as the best REALTOR the East Valley has to offer. Knowledge and diligence proved invaluable to our family, as we would not have found and bought our perfect house if it weren’t for her. Everything was handled with expediency and a great sense of humor. She made looking for our new home fun and exciting and calmed our first-time-home buyer anxieties. Anyone looking for great REALTORS should look no further than Kay Wood – she is definitely second-to-none.
The Krawetz Family, a buyer
- LOVE MY NEW HOME – Just wanted to say a quick “hi” and tell you that I am really loving my new home! I can’t thank you enough for helping with my search!
Judi, from Las Vegas to Phoenix, buyer
- OHHHHH, you did good! The Story: Home was purchased by wife with it being sight unseen to Hubby until after they closed and moved in. The home had been on the market only 2 days and was priced $50,000 under the last sale in that neighborhood for exactly the same home.She wrote…”He came in and stood in the kitchen and all he could say was, “OHHHHH, you did good!” He loves this place and so do I. Kay it is such a blessing to us both. I love coming come at night. It is a piece of cake drive wise. Thank you so much for finding our WOW house.
MF & SF, California to AZ Buyer
- OUTSTANDING, HIGHLY ETHICAL – I would like to say that Kay Wood has worked with me on loans for clients in the East Valley of Phoenix for several years and is “outstanding” as a realtor and “highly ethical”. I wholeheartedly recommend her.
Rex Duffin, Sun American Mortgage
- SAW 2 & WE WERE SOLD! – We needed a bigger home and we just had to look at 2 with Kay and we were sold!
Nancy & Earl, 2 transactions
- SMOOTH HOME PURCHASE – Thank you for your efforts on many fronts. I have moved all around the country with my job but I have never experienced such a smooth home purchase as I experienced with you. Your personal attention to the details and your desire to get the best buy for your clients was outstanding. I would recommend you in a heartbeat.
Chuck & Aretha Jones, 2 transactions
- You execute the buyer’s plan, not your own. – You are always reachable by phone (immediately). No question is stupid or trivial. You execute the buyer’s plan, not your own. The follow-up is impeccable from the day you start until after everything is consummated. You made sure every detail was occurring in the fastest time possible. My wife and I highly recommend Kay Wood.
Stuart, a Scottsdale buyer
- YOUR FAST REACTION = NEW HOME FOR US – You understood our circumstances, reacted accordingly and everything was accomplished so fast there was no time to think about what could be improved. You made a difficult situation as easy as possible when we moved from our Phoenix home of 32 years to our condo in Mesa to be closer to our family as we get older. THANK YOU!
Garnet & John Naslund, 2 transactions
- Kay has been a leader in the Real Estate industry for over a decade. She knows the Phoenix marketplace. Her heart, integrity, and knowledge make her my choice for sending my friends and family with their Real Estate needs. She is number one in the market for a reason, she IS that good!
Dean Naughton – Real Estate Coach
- Thanks, Kay! Dean said I was very lucky to have sat next to you and I couldn’t agree more! I look forward to staying connected to you for a long time to come!
Sheila Lee, W Phoenix Realtor
- Happy Clients Say it Best! – Buying a new house is stressful enough without going through personal difficulties at the same time. Kay Wood not only went above and beyond to find me the perfect home but was a caring and concerned friend every step of the way! Love you much, Kay. Thanks for everything.
- If I haven’t told you lately you’re terrific! I’m so very happy you joined us in July 2007 Kay! I so much appreciate your honesty and directness. Great qualities.
Jill Harper, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Elite
- I wish all my transactions were this smooth, but it was a cash purchase, and that would put me out of business, as I am a mortgage broker!
Barbara, Mortgage Broker (Kay represented Buyer)
- I’ve had the privilege of knowing Kay for nineteen years. Very shortly after first working with her as a client, she became and remains one of my closest and most loyal friends. I’m certain anyone who encounters Kay personally or professionally feels the same soon after meeting her. She is kind, loving, and family-oriented, and her sincere, caring, and generous spirit is immediately apparent. Kay’s boundless energy and positive attitude are inspirational. I’m proud and fortunate to call her my friend.
Susan D. Smyth – Friend
- Kay has been a loyal client of mine for several years. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable about all phases of the real estate process. She is always at the forefront of technology in her business. I would highly recommend her for all of your real estate needs!
Sue Reagan, Security Title Marketing Director
- Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, time and devotion you gave us. Coming from out of state it was nice to know you were ready and able to assist us with our home purchase. We are very happy how fast we closed on the property and were able to start our forever home life. Our paths have crossed a few times but I always seem to get a warm smile and a hello from you all time elapsed has gone away. Once again thanks for all your help.
Barb (Out of state Buyer)
- I thank you and your client for your patience. You have been great to work with and I hope me do more transactions in the future.
Chris Keith 1st USA Realty Professionals, INC
- I met Kay doing professional business with her and through that process we have become good friends. I have found her to be a caring, loving person filled with compassion and integrity (a rare trait found in today’s society). I feel she has a lot to offer anyone she comes in contact with.
Angie Cholas, Realtor and Friend
- I actually have known Kay for numerous years before she even started in the real estate business. She is a great friend who honesty and integrity shine through on the word friendship. Should I need somone to be there, she is there for me, no questions asked! Professionally, she goes above and beyone what is asked of her. She found us a home and went to great lengths to make sure my contract was well written and we recieved the best price possible. I have referred her to many other friends due to her knowledge, integrity and honesty in the field. She is truly a shining star in my book!
Carol Tutera – Friend
- Kay is not only personable but professional. I feel she is really working for me and does the best that she can do. Seems to go beyond the expected. I trust her and have confidence that she is wanting to do well for me.
Lucinda Fraser – Client